Have you ever met a dress that doesn’t care if you’re short, tall, thin, carry a little extra weight in the center, or have bigger thighs? Let me introduce you to the must have dress, the fit and flare. My ultimate go to dress.
No matter what your body shape is, a fit and flare will work.
Women are always looking for the best fitting dress. In my expert opinion, from dressing many different body types, figures, and sizes over the years, I would hands down recommend the fit and flare as the best type of dress to own. Why?
It is fitted at the thinnest part of a woman’s figure — at her waist and under her chest, highlighting those attributions. And it flares at the waist, which camouflages the largest part of a woman’s figure.
Wondering if a fit and flare is for you? A fit and flare is:
- Great for women smaller on top and larger on bottom
- Great for larger on top and smaller on bottom
- Great for hourglass shapes
Basically, it’s perfect for everyone. A fit and flare is truly great for every body type, because regardless of shape, it will balance out a woman’s figure and make her look extraordinary.
Tips on finding the right fit and flare for any occasion:
- If you want to appear more feminine, choose one with a big skirt or a dress with a floral print.
- If you want to be more refined & elegant, get a solid color fit & flare.
- If you are selecting the right dress for date night, choose a v-neck.
- Lastly, for the office, try a jewel neck fit and flare.
Here are a few of my favorite fit and flares this season. In fact, a few of them are in my shopping cart as we speak!
Did you enjoy my selections? Which do you love?