Do you wish that you could find the perfect beauty palette that has every essential that you need? This is something that I never wanted but now that I found it, I’m obsessed and can’t believe I’ve lived without it for so long. This past weekend I was in L.A. and happened to find myself inside Nordstrom at the Grove pursuing their makeup counters. I wasn’t quite sure what I was looking for until I saw Charlotte Tilbury’s counter. I ran across this amazing makeup artist’s line in London several years ago when it was making its debut. Since then, it’s grown a big following in the United States. You can become anything from a Sophisticate to a Vixen in one easy all-in-one palette. Given that you cannot buy her products in Denver, I had to test them out. I like to think of myself as not easily impressed and kind of a hard critic. She recently came out with her Instant Look Palette that really called to me because I like a natural look and here is my honest opinion….I am wow’d by it and think it is truly the perfect beauty palette.
As a woman, I know most of us have gone through the phase of buying a palette in hopes that it would be an all-in-one fix that would enhance our beauty and would work flawlessly, but instead failed. Either there were too many shadow pans in the lineup that overwhelmed us or not enough correct shades that we end up purchasing another to compensate for that missing palette. Thankfully, Charlotte Tilbury-renowned makeup artist-has solved that issue for us.
The Instant Look Palette really does have everything in one place and really upholds her mission of being able to help you create a look in 5 minutes. Can you believe that? As a busy working mom, having my makeup only take 5 minutes is not only amazing but necessary! The formulas are easy to blend and the colors are harmonious. It gives you a fresh beautiful glow and feels light on your skin. Especially with summer coming up, you don’t want makeup that is heavy and will seep into your pores. My official review is that this is the perfect all-in-one beauty makeup palette!
Charlotte has really made this palette super easy to use with its included instructions on the shadow pans. When you open the case, the pans are numbered to help guide you on which order to apply the palette. Here’s a quick breakdown according to Charlotte:
- Eye Brighten: A youthful brightening eye shadow in a color correcting, brightening pale rose hue to prime the surface of the eyelid for an all day application.
- Eye Enhance: Adds a dreamy dimension to the eye lid in a natural glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
- Eye Smoke: For softly defined eyes in a universally flattering taupe shade, that can be built up to a very natural smokey eye.
- Face Bronzer: To define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape in an all natural, all skin tone bronze color in my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula.
- Cheek Swish: For a healthy, happy glow in a tea rose hue to be applied on the apple of the cheek and blended out.
- Cheek Pop: For a natural lit-from-within glow, an uplifting pretty pink to be applied to the apple of the cheeks.
- Face Highlighter: Candlelight for the skin in a candlelit shade to be applied to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and inner corners of the eyes.
I’d say this is a beauty MUST HAVE! I’m completely obsessed and highly recommend this product!
P.S. my top is by Karin Millen.