Over the years, I have heard a lot of buzz about sleeping on a silk pillowcase. They say it helps your hair stay perfectly coiffed, your skin looks better and that it just generally feels good. Although I have thought about getting one over the years, it wasn’t until I found the slip pillowcase that I took the plunge. Maybe it was their marketing (which I love) or maybe I was in the right place at the right time looking at it. Either way, I was and continue to be sold on it. It elevates your nightly beauty sleep to a whole new level.
Here’s what I’ve noticed using the slip:
- When I wake up, my hair looks better because it isn’t sticking to a cotton pillowcase all night when I toss and turn.
- My skin looks better and more refreshed. This is because the cotton that normal pillowcases use, wicks away moisture from your hair and skin which over time can do a lot of damage. Living in Denver where it is incredibly dry, even sleeping with a humidifier on and water next to me doesn’t seem to help. Thanks to the slip pillowcase, however, I don’t feel so dry anymore.
- It’s decadent! It feels like I’m sleeping on a little piece of silk heaven. Since I started using this pillowcase, Stella (my 3 1/2 year old daughter) is also obsessed. When she comes in to cuddle with me in the morning, she says, “move over mommy, I want to lay on your pillow.” I can’t blame her!
Not only is this pillowcase highly recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts alike, but from my experience, I recommend it as well. Try it yourself, you’ll be amazed!
Now remember when you click and buy this, don’t forget to order the right size for your pillow and follow the care instructions to keep it functioning the way it should.
- Made from mulberry silk with a thickness of 22 momme, slip silk pillowcases are the very best available anywhere in the world
- 100% silk.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
PS: They also say it removes sleep creases on your face, maybe I should bring it with me when I get a massage!
Now tell me, what does your beauty sleep routine entail?