Spring is finally here! (Except the snow we are getting this weekend in Denver). Hello wonderful weather, outdoor activities, and of course all of those beautiful colors that come with Spring. While I’m so excited for warmer weather, I would like to address everything that is happening in world today. I hope everyone is staying safe, practicing social distancing, and of course washing those hands! While we’re home for the next couple of weeks, I thought now is the perfect time to clean out your closet and get it ready for spring.
We did this video to help walk you through the steps of how we work with clients to help you purge and organize your closet. If you need help, we are here to help you virtually.
Watch the video below for pointers on how to tackle this like a pro.
- Go item by item – don’t just skim through your wardrobe.
- Ask yourself, “Do I love it? Does it bring me joy?” Can’t remember, try it on!
- Do any of my items need to be repaired?
- How are my shoes? Which ones can be tossed and which can go to the cobbler?
- Do all of my items fit correctly? Can they be tailored to fit correctly?
- PURGE – seriously don’t be scared to purge! You’ll find new favorites.
- Once you’re done with 1-6, it’s time to Organize.
- Assure your closet flows, think colors, lifestyle, and seasons.
- Make your frequently used items easily accessible.
- Love your closet, feel great every time you walk into it!
Let’s keep that momentum going! For those insightful articles I mentioned in the video, simply click the links below.