Organizing Your Clothes
We’re setting up for a client today and thought it would great to share with you a quick video on how to organize your clothes. It can be a daunting task but if you follow these simple steps, I can guarantee you that it will be a breeze and your closet will look great! I’ve listed below the main tips from the video to help you remember.
- Make sure to start organizing your clothes by sleeve length (go from sleeveless to short sleeve to 3/4 sleeves then long sleeve). Apply these with your pants as well if you hang them (which I recommend).
- Within each sleeve length category, you need to color coordinate. I recommend to go from print to solid colors, this helps visually when going from left to right and figuring out what to wear for the day.
- Another really great tip is to separate your casuals from your work clothes. This will save you time when picking out your clothes for the occasion.
- Now make sure to give your jewelry and bags a little attention. Always make sure your accessories are put together nicely and neatly segregated. Clumped and cluttered jewelry can be cumbersome to untangle. If you need pointers on accessory organizers, make sure to read our Closet Help post.
- And finally, my last tip for the season: instead of using your black handbag, use a navy bag. Navy is the new neutral and works great with bright and vibrant colors.
Hope you all enjoyed the video. If you have any questions on how to organize your closet, feel free to contact me or leave a comment. Have a great weekend!